We love working with our clients old or new and below is a brief run through of how we engage with our customers.
You can also download this as a PDF here.
1. PRODUCT DESIGN CONSULTATION - Initial consultation to discuss your project requirements. Daneplast will advise on design, potentially saving the customer money through our experience in toolmaking and the plastic injection process.
2. CAD DRAWINGS - We can work to customer individual CAD drawings or produce drawings in-house if required. These can be emailed to you direct for approval in PDF format. We can advise on and produce prototypes at the customers request.
3. PRODUCTION PLANNING - We will offer advice to plan for the most economical production of your plastic injection mould tool depending on your requirements. Tools can be produced from hardened steel for long life or from aluminum for shorter production runs / shorter lifespan.
At this stage of the process we will discuss with you the most cost-effective way to produce your plastic injection moulded component on 1 or more of our 21 injection moulding machines, ranging in size from 50 to 1000 tonnes. We have a vast experience of working with all types of plastic polymers and will work with you to decide which is right for your individual project.
4. TOOLING MANUFACTURE - Our experienced toolroom staff will create your tooling in-house. With this service in-house we can also repair and modify tools with the shortest amount of interruption to production runs.
5. PRODUCTION PROCESS – INJECTION MOULDING - Your product, part or component is injection moulded on one of our 21 moulding machines ranging from 50 to 1000 tonnes. We are able to work to short lead times due to the 24 hour a day shift pattern that we operate.
6. PRODUCTION PROCESS – ASSEMBLY & FINISHING - We are able to offer heat bending, acrylic fabrication and hot foil blocking as part of our finishing process. Our skilled staff can assemble your product if required.
7. PRODUCTION PROCESS – PRODUCT PACKAGING & DISTRIBUTION - Individual packaging or palletised for collection.
We are happy to distribute your finished product or arrange collection to suit you.